FOR FACTORY-NEW AIRCRAFT
TAG’s knowledge and experience in negotiating with major aircraft manufacturers gives our clients a significant advantage when purchasing a factory-new aircraft. We will work closely with you to ensure that all aspects of the acquisition are conducted in your best interests, and even advise on the selection of options, equipment and maintenance programs.
Throughout the production process, our Aircraft Acquisition Services will send its specialists and technicians to the manufacturer in order to verify that each stage of the aircraft’s construction has been carried out correctly and to your detailed specification.
Depending on your requirements, our involvement includes:
- A preliminary discussion to define your needs and expectations.
- A search and comparison report on each aircraft option available, highlighting and prioritising your specific requirements.
- Sample flight plans and performance information of the aircraft using commercial operating conditions.
- A comprehensive budget, including a maintenance schedule, type of operation and third parties charter revenue if applicable.
- Negotiation on your behalf.
- Connection to our extensive network for all corporate structure and financing advice you may need.
- A complete follow-up service, from the completion process to the delivery of your new aircraft.