FOR PRE-OWNED AIRCRAFTS
If you are looking to purchase a pre-owned aircraft, we will use our expertise and resources to locate an aircraft configured to your precise specifications. Thanks to our internal experts and network of partners, your aircraft will be in perfect condition upon delivery. From preliminary discussions to final entry into service, our expert specialists will assist you with every stage of the acquisition process.
Depending on your requirements, our involvement includes:
- A preliminary discussion to define your needs and expectations.
- A search and comparison report on each aircraft option available, highlighting and prioritising your specific requirements.
- Running sample flight plans and checking the performance of the aircraft using ‘real-world’ conditions.
- A comprehensive budget, including a maintenance schedule, type of operation and third parties charter revenue if applicable.
- Upon request, TAG can also use its network to propose cabin design or potential cabin improvement and refurbishment.
- Price negotiation and support in the establishment of a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- A cursory inspection of the aircraft.
- Negotiation of the Aircraft Purchase Agreement (APA) in collaboration with your legal counsel.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) and findings rectifications.
- The closing of the transaction, along with follow-up of the delivery process.
5 Key Reasons For Choosing TAG
TAG’s knowledge of the business aviation market is second to none, so you can rest assured that all our analysis, reports and advice are authoritative and impeccably sourced. We will provide an unbiased view of all potential aircraft available to purchase and will alert you to any possible complexities involved with their acquisition.
02 Market Knowledge And Opportunities
Thanks to our global network and unique position within the industry, we have privileged access to information about current and future aircraft availability on a worldwide basis. Our transparency is total: we have no partnerships or agreements with other interested parties, nor any conflicts of interest.
03 Technical Support
You can rely on TAG’s teams of specialists and selected partners to provide you with impartial technical assistance and advice throughout the purchase process and represent your interests in the follow up of your future aircraft’s PPI or its completion. Whether the aircraft you are buying is pre-owned or factory-new, TAG will be there with you all the way, guaranteeing your complete peace of mind.
04 A Long Term Relationship
Whilst, some aircraft brokers are only interested in one-off aircraft sales; TAG offers you an ongoing partnership with one of the most professional and respected organizations in the industry. Amongst the services we can provide are aircraft management, full maintenance, potential charter revenue, handling and even crew training.
05 A Unique, Bespoke Service
Purchasing a jet aircraft is a uniquely personal business, which should be implemented according to your individual needs. Instead of offering preset packages, the TAG Aircraft Acquisition Services team will tailor the assistance they provide to meet your specific wishes and expectations.